Re-engineer F&A process and systems using best practices to transform the financial operations to support growth, increase revenue and optimize costs
- Trusted financial adviser to evaluate current state and setup organization for future state growth
- Implement solutions to manage back-office activities efficiently
- Setup cloud software where ever applicable to streamline and automate processes with appropriate controls
Manage the F&A process and procedures enabling management to focus on core strategy and business operations
- Dedicated F&A specialists assigned to manage the books of accounts
- Manage the compliance checklist for the business as applicable
- Manage end to end of Customer invoicing, Vendor bill processing, Payroll process, Bank reconciliation, and all related F&A activities
Proactive management reporting and financial analysis, on-demand advice and tax planning to empower the organization with valuable insights
- Provide good and timely business intelligence to empower business owners
- Engage in discussions with management to review periodic financial performance analysis of actual vs planned
- Tax information review at least twice a year for a proactive planning
Cloud ‘Online’ Accounting Software
Cloud Accounting Software solution to manage books and financials online with real-time access to information, automated notifications, integrated add-on solutions like online vendor bill payment processing and customer invoicing.
dotKonnect’s internal processes run on Qount, comprehensive software that enables effective communication and collaboration between internal and external client resources. Clients engage in discussions with the service delivery team securely via the Qount ‘WALL’. The entire history of queries, discussions, and responses is stored and maintained on the cloud for easy retrieval and reference.
Tasks are very effectively managed using the Qount platform. A team of specialists is engaged in monitoring tasks including notices received from various clients. Task management solution enables automated notifications and reminders to the team members to act on outstanding tasks until they are closed.
Client data is stored, backed up, and maintained in servers hosted in AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure, which are SOC 2 compliant. dotKonnect takes necessary steps to protect all of the client’s sensitive and private information, with bank-level data security and encryption via the use of Qount application.
F&A BPO Solution for growing companies including PE, VC & FO portfolio entitiesBPO - Finance as a Service